3 images with words
Antonio stradivari http://weiarch1101.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/antonio-stradivari.html
Jiro Ono http://weiarch1101.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/jiro-ono.html
Shinya Kimura http://weiarch1101.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/shinya-kimura.html
18 sections
http://weiarch1101.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/week-1.html
36 textures
http://weiarch1101.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/week-3.html
Two hand draw textures used in model. The first on has been edited in photoshop. The last one is photo shot in Paddington Reservoir Gardens. It is made out of concrete and bricks.
7 images
Section
The above image is a combination of realistic and xray effect. In this case, the below ground studio did not covered by ground.
Stair to below ground 1.
Antonio Stradivari's studio and his work. I used two materials in his studio in order to create a rough and sophisticated feel. The one on the wall is photoshoped hand draw texture. While the floor cover used the photo texture.
On the ground floor, where is the exhibition space for two artist, I designed a restaurant and people could listen and find their dream violin. The above picture shows two artists work. Dining table and silhouette people downloaded from 3D warehouse.
This is a sprial stairs going upward. I want to emphasis on the contrast of whole building, so light glass and dense concrete is used in turn. Moreover, half of the stairs covered, half of them exposed.
Jiro Ono's studio is lacated above ground floor. Instead of designing a small kitchen to follow the form of building, I built another floor to allow more room. Meanwhile, it generates a more dominating environment as he is a 3 star winner. Bench top and texture applied cabinet shows in picture.
3 animations
Instead of splitting first animation into two, I leave it as it is. Because it tells more in one group.
link to 3d warehouse
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=d8699fe6beda2c69902be06b24b7a936












No comments:
Post a Comment