- 12 Axonometrics
- 6 Parallel Projections
The reason I choose those two axonometrics is they are both symmetrical. But after I inserted the model in the landform, it didn't achieve my expectation which is possessing a conversation between two monuments.
As for the third model, I like the idea behind it that the solid massive structure integrates into the light simple forms. However, it is stilla prototype which I choose for further development.
- 36 Textures
on Tange's monument, I applied the textures of light, medium and dark in order to emphasize durability throughout the structure, meanwhile, and distinguish the different surfaces. Another two textures used in Sejima's monument, giving the water more dramatic effect.
Textures used in model
- Concepts
- Image Captures
Landform
Initially, the environment is inspired by Bondi that has two headlines, the reason I abandoned it is due to the scale. They cannot be pick up in a small context and made the monument too far apart. Then I thought about the monuments stand across the river. The reason why I finally decided to position it partially underwater and above water is that I want to emphasis on the connection(meeting space) which is the surface.The metabolism movement not only suggesting organic architecture, but also giant form. The repeated blocks embody the notion of solidarity and durablility.
interior stairs to rooftop view from stairs
Sejima's MonumentInspired from SANNA's 21st Century Museum, I design a double levelled waterfall within the monument. The water also generates a cleanness and refreshing feel. Simple squared form with white finishes both echo Sejima's idea. Two textures applied under the pools.
Video
In the video, you can hear the sound of harmonized environment and see other particles like bird, fish etc.
- Links
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=ec17ef30d659ed8f6fcc47ea4a76aefe
CryEngine3 files
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77wuqe0u4sxqx61/EXP2_week3.rar?m














No comments:
Post a Comment